Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Project Runway - Episode 6

I just realized I've left my short and sweet Project Runway critiques off this blog. Which I'm sure has the gazillions of people who read this on a regular basis all bunching their panties wondering what they've been missing. Oh, two, maybe three people read this? Well, here you go. If you see them on the ol' LiveJournal as well...well, tough titties.

"Episode 6: Challenge: Create an outfit for a drag queen."

They better work!

The Official Winner
Photobucket
Designer: Joe
Finally, my man wins! Although I'm not a huge fan of pink, the outfit he refers to as "Ann Margaret on the Love Boat" looks absolutely fantastic on Ms. Varla Jean Merman. She's pretty close to smokin' hot for a drag queen, as far as I'm concerned.


The Official Loser
Photobucket
Designer: Daniel
Dude, seriously. I could take this to Cancun next month for a night out of dancing. I don't think it's at all drag queen material and as Nina said, he's fallen short on a couple challenges and is always "my taste is impeccable and I'm fabulously sophisticated" when he gets the slightest bit of criticism. Pretty dress but it was definitely time for Daniel to go home.

I couldn't agree more with the judges choices this time around.

No comments: