Thursday, August 28, 2008

Project Runway - Episode 2

"Episode 2: Challenge: The green challenge in which the designers were to create an outfit made from eco-friendly materials."

The Official Winner
Photobucket
Designer: Suede
Suede speaks in the 3rd person and Janelle hates when people speak in the 3rd person. Janelle wishes Suede would shut his trap but Janelle was relatively happy with his having won this challenge. I think it's a very young, cute, and fun dress.

The Official Loser
Photobucket
Designer: Wesley
I really liked Wesley but this dress was a mess. I love the fabric and the color but it looked like something I could have made and I know absolutely jack about designing or making clothes. I think he's probably quite a bit more talented than what this dress demonstrates but he just didn't cut it for this challenge.

My Other Possible Winner
Photobucket
Designer: Terri
I think Terri will make it to the Bryant Park. This is an outfit I could see any woman wearing and it's just plain classy and stylish.

No comments: