Monday, February 27, 2012

the perfect opportunity to use my new Golden Girls .gifs!

I've been MIA here for quite some time, huh? I suppose it's time to come clean with the deep, dark secret as to why. No, I haven't been living on the streets or hanging out in jail or running from the law so as to avoid hanging out in jail.

I've been busy being smitten and somewhere along the line, falling head over ass for a guy who, when I know I'm going to get to see him, makes me feel this giddy:


And for every moment of togetherness that follows (and during the times we're not together), he makes me this happy:


I haven't written much about it because actually putting it out there in public almost makes me feel like I'm jinxing things. Or that, should it crash and burn someday, this is going to be one of those posts I'll look back on and read and think, "yeah, ya dumbass. See why you don't do that much?," which will result in my, once again, toughening up and bidding adieu to My Vulnerability once and for all.

But life's a risk, ain't it? So is love. And honestly, it's pretty nice to finally be comfortable taking it.

That's a lie. It's fucking delightful.

5 comments:

-Shawna said...

That is awesome, love the clips, love you! Happy for you friend :)

Unknown said...

Love you too, Shawer! Thanks :)

bethiesny said...

You lucky girl. Well deserved! Send some mojo my way, eh?

Unknown said...

I'm on it, Bethany!

Anonymous said...

Your a good writer...why did you stop?