Wednesday, February 29, 2012

mmm, real food

Today is the first day since Saturday that I haven't wanted to shove a knife in my stomach and just end the damn rumbly tumbly pain. I'd managed to catch some pesky stomach bug and let me tell you, it has been oh-so-very less than pleasant. Eating just about anything caused my stomach to feel all sorts of wonky (in the bad way), so for the past few days, I've had that permanently-hungry-yet-can't-really-eat-much feeling.

Finally, today, I feel back to normal and can once again, enjoy what I'm eating. So, for today, I've allowed myself to eat whatever the fuck I want.

That means for breakfast, I had two bacon wraps from Dunkin' Donuts. For lunch, I had a Kobe beef burger with blue cheese and bacon. And right now, I'm about to eat these. Remember these? I don't eat an awful lot of candy but if someone gave me a bazillion of these tasty little bastards, I'm fairly certain I could eat every last one.

 

But I don't have a bazillion Bottle Caps. So, I'm only going to eat these three here.

A salad for dinner probably won't hurt.

No comments: